This Website is run by Patpro Health Connect Private Limited whose flagship brand is my-healthconnect. Patpro Health Connect Private Limited is a company registered in India with company number (CIN) U74900TG2015PTC101985 with registered offices at C701, Aparna Heights I, Botanical Garden Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad 500084, India (hereinafter referred to as “my-healthconnect” or “my-healthconnect.com”), the operator of my-healthconnect.com (the “Site”) and related websites, applications, services and mobile applications provided by my-healthconnect.com.
(“We” or “Healthconnect”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- SCOPE OF POLICY:
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (“Submitted Information”): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register for an account at the Website. The information you give us may include your name, nickname, age, postcode, mobile number and email address.
- Information about any visit to our Website: Each time you visit the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the type of device used, operating system, browser type, and screen resolution (“Device Information”)
- Details of the resources accessed (“Log Information”).
- USE OF THE INFORMATION:
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account: We will use information which you submit as part of registering to use the Website in order to manage your account and for our own internal administrative purposes.
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services: We will use information which you submit as part of registering to use the Website to let you log in to tools and services (such as the discussion forums) that require login access.
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings: We will occasionally ask for feedback on our sites and offerings in the forms of surveys and polls which you may choose to complete to help us improve our service.
- Send you email newsletters/ blogs/ vlogs/ any other information we deem necessary: When you register with our Website We will collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc newsletters. These newsletters may be personalised based on your health interests or previous website activity. You can choose to unsubscribe from these types of email by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link from the email We send to you, or by changing your preferences in the 'My Profile' section of the Website. You may be asked to confirm your registration by clicking a confirmation link sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Send you carefully selected offers from our partners: We may email you from time to time with carefully selected messages from partners who have offers that may be of interest to you. These messages may be targeted based on demographic or interest data which you have provided or which We have collected to make sure the offer is as relevant to you as possible. Please note that any partner messages which you receive will be sent by us (or on our behalf). We will not provide your details to any third party for their own marketing purposes and We will never sell your details to anyone else for them to be included in any marketing lists or databases. You can choose to unsubscribe from these types of email by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link from the email We send to you, or by changing your preferences in the 'My Profile' section of the Website. We will not contact you for any marketing purposes by phone or by post.
- You may at your own wish upload a positive testimonial. This testimonial may be including but not limited to a written testimonial, link to a website, video, etc. This testimonial will be limited to our website our doctors, the advice received by you via my-healthconnect. This testimonial will be published and visible in our website. The contents once uploaded is the intellectual property of my-healthconnect and my-healthconnect will be unilateral authority to amend or remove the testimonial.
- If in case you are unable to write a testimonial, my-healthconnect is at liberty to provide you with a testimonial, once you authorise the said testimonial via a written consent my-healthconnect shall upload the same in their website.
- OPTING OUT OF EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS:
You have the right at any time to opt out from receiving email communications from us by either following the instructions to unsubscribe included in any communication which We send to you by email or by adjusting your preferences in your user 'My Profile' section.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
my-healthconncect will not disclose any personal information about you to any third party unless, it is in order to:
- Protect the rights, property or safety of my-healthconnect, our customers, or others;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; and/or
- It is to a third party performing services on our behalf (and who may only use such information to provide services that We have requested and not for any other purpose), for example, third party companies that provide analytical services so that We can better understand our users and so tailor the services that We provide.
- HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Sometimes We use other organisations to process your personal information on our behalf, for example, in relation to the feedback surveys on our Website. We may use service providers to help us run the Website or services available on the Website, some of whom may be based outside the my-healthconnect. However, it is our responsibility to ensure that if We use any such service provider then such processing must comply with appropriate security measures (including, that if any personal data is sent outside of the my-healthconnect then We need to ensure that it is properly protected).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Website; any transmission that you make is therefore made at your own risk. However, once We have received your data, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful access to the same and all information you provide to us is stored securely.
- YOUR RIGHTS:
We will respect your privacy. You will receive emails only from my-healthconnect. It will be made clear to you the choices which are available to you regarding any communications you may receive from us, for example, by selecting the relevant options in the user control panel you are able to decide whether you wish to receive newsletters or partner messages, or you can follow the link to unsubscribe included in any email.
We may, however, nevertheless email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account, your Website activity or postings, for example, with reminders, confirmations, warnings or copyright requests.
Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password information with anyone.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
You have the right to access certain information held about you.
If you wish to delete or correct any personal data held by us then you may ask us to do so by sending a request to email@example.com and We will consider your request and respond accordingly.